This Isn't a 360 Camera Anymore. I Tested It on the Bike.



Source: This Isn't a 360 Camera Anymore. I Tested It on the Bike. by Chaseontwowheels.
Please don't forget to give the Video a "Like" on Youtube and subscribe to the channel!


📹 Get the Insta360 X6 with a FREE replaceable lens:
https://store.insta360.com/product/x6?utm_source=AffiliateCenter&utm_medium=KOL&utm_campaign=launch&utm_term=INRQR02

🔥 Labor Day Sale is on until September 7th. Save up to $110 on the Insta360 X5:
https://store.insta360.com/campaign/labor-day-sale?utm_source=AffiliateCenter&utm_medium=KOL&utm_campaign=launch&utm_term=INRQR02

Insta360 paid for this video, and they saw it before you did. So instead of handing you my opinion, I handed you the tests. They make a claim, I go do it on the bike, you watch the footage and you decide.

Ten claims, ten tests. The 10-bit color I have been asking them for across four cameras now. The hidden mic that records your engine through the frame of the bike instead of through the air. Two Mic Pros running at the same time, bike audio and helmet audio off one camera with no second recorder. And the big one, plugging it in after a ride and letting the camera edit the whole video overnight while I sleep. Whatever it made, you are seeing it raw.

🛒 THE REST OF THE GEAR

🎤 Insta360 Mic Pro, what I used for clean audio in this video:
https://store.insta360.com/product/mic-pro?utm_source=AffiliateCenter&utm_medium=KOL&utm_campaign=launch&utm_term=INRQR02

♻️ TRADE IN AND SAVE UP TO $100!
Got an old camera sitting in a drawer? Insta360, GoPro, DJI, does not matter. Trade it in and take $100 off your X6 and X5 during Labor Day Sale!
https://www.insta360.com/support/workorder/trade-in/create?utm_source=AffiliateCenter&utm_medium=mtckol

🛡️ FLEXICARE, 20% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH
Up to 4 low cost replacements in 2 years for accidental damage, plus free shipping both ways. 20% off through 9/12/26. 1-year and 2-year plans available.

🎥 WANT TO MAKE VIDEOS LIKE THIS ONE?
A new camera is not what makes a channel work. I put together a free 7 day challenge that walks you through making your first video, step by step:
https://c2wlink.com/challenge

Chapters:
00:00 Finally 10 Bit Arrives
01:08 How This Test Works
02:31 Specs Quick Rundown
03:25 Night Mode Downtown
04:10 X5 Versus X6 Screens
04:55 Adding X4 Comparison
05:35 10 Bit Color A B Ride
06:29 Banding Explained
08:04 Enhanced Engine Mic Test
09:24 Dual Mic Pro Setup
10:48 Stereo Channels Discovery
12:09 All In One Shot Styles
14:14 AI Director Auto Edit
17:16 Battery Life Showdown
18:57 Stabilization Tunnel Wrap Up

#Insta360X6 #360Camera #ActionCamera #Insta360 #travelcamera


https://themotorbikechannel.com/this-isnt-a-360-camera-anymore-i-tested-it-on-the-bike/?fsp_sid=132981

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bought THE Turbo Diesel Powered John Deere Motorcycle

Top 7 MEGA Dork Motorcycles (Avoid at all Costs)