I'm NOT Having a Good Week



Source: I'm NOT Having a Good Week by Bikes I Like.
Please don't forget to give the Video a "Like" on Youtube and subscribe to the channel!


I can't believe I dropped my bike, especially after breaking the charge socket when I backed the bike out with the battery tender plugged in. I pushed through and tested a new audio setup to capture helmet audio and exhaust audio separately, and then went over some new bits and pieces I've made to improve the overall usage of my gear.

LIVE every now and again at Midday (AUS)
US West: 8 PM • US East: 11 PM • UK: 4 AM

Want more like this? Start here:
• Livestreams: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJgSla8UdWy3dqvEpkRmdgrFx_s-T3ouj
• Test rides: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJgSla8UdWy2w4uDmqPHFtZd89MF2AHnc
• Which bike is right for you?: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJgSla8UdWy0NdhgaMK7G5m7T0xvGgtjE
• Owning an Indian Motorcycle: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJgSla8UdWy0cEvQV4GFZYt5rr3iV__lS

____________________________________________________________

🔹 Check out my merch: https://paul-van-gaans-shop.fourthwall.com/
🔹 Binge the whole channel: https://www.youtube.com/@BikesILike

____________________________________________________________

Business inquiries: bil.channelcontact@gmail.com

https://themotorbikechannel.com/im-not-having-a-good-week/?fsp_sid=128067

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bought THE Turbo Diesel Powered John Deere Motorcycle

Sym TTLBT & CruiSym 400: Zwei neue Maxi-Scooter im Test!

Carpuride W602BS for BMW Motorcycles | The Perfect Size? New Features! (GPS Navigator)