How I Easily Repaired the Damage to My Dropped Motorcycle



Source: How I Easily Repaired the Damage to My Dropped Motorcycle by Bikes I Like.
Please don't forget to give the Video a "Like" on Youtube and subscribe to the channel!


As some of you will know I dropped my Indian Roadmaster 112 in the driveway when I went to put it on its side stand and the side stand wasn't down! In this video I show how I easily repaired the damage to the point where it is difficult to detect. Unless you know what you were looking for, you'll never see it.

LIVE every now and again at Midday (AUS)
US West: 8 PM • US East: 11 PM • UK: 4 AM

Want more like this? Start here:
• Livestreams: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJgSla8UdWy3dqvEpkRmdgrFx_s-T3ouj
• Test rides: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJgSla8UdWy2w4uDmqPHFtZd89MF2AHnc
• Which bike is right for you?: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJgSla8UdWy0NdhgaMK7G5m7T0xvGgtjE
• Owning an Indian Motorcycle: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJgSla8UdWy0cEvQV4GFZYt5rr3iV__lS

____________________________________________________________

🔹 Check out my merch: https://paul-van-gaans-shop.fourthwall.com/
🔹 Binge the whole channel: https://www.youtube.com/@BikesILike

____________________________________________________________

Business inquiries: bil.channelcontact@gmail.com

0:00 Recovering from a driveway mishap
0:38 Smoothing out the metal surfaces
1:49 Applying vinyl for a seamless finish
5:19 Restoring the footboard and mounts
8:23 Addressing paint chips on the bag

https://themotorbikechannel.com/how-i-easily-repaired-the-damage-to-my-dropped-motorcycle/?fsp_sid=128733

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bought THE Turbo Diesel Powered John Deere Motorcycle

Sym TTLBT & CruiSym 400: Zwei neue Maxi-Scooter im Test!

Carpuride W602BS for BMW Motorcycles | The Perfect Size? New Features! (GPS Navigator)