Did I Buy a Rare Harley‑Davidson Evo Softail? Test Ride 1999 Springer



Source: Did I Buy a Rare Harley‑Davidson Evo Softail? Test Ride 1999 Springer by Riding in the Ozarks.
Please don't forget to give the Video a "Like" on Youtube and subscribe to the channel!


In this video, I take you along as I go to buy a rare Harley‑Davidson Evo Softail — a 1999 Springer with only 9,500 miles. This is the last year of the Evo Springer before Harley switched to the Twin Cam, and when someone sent me photos of this bike, I knew I had to check it out. Purple paint, classic Springer front end, and a price that fit my piggy‑bank fund… it was worth the trip.
You’ll see the full backstory, the test ride, what I looked for, and why I ultimately decided to pull the trigger. We talk about the ride quality, the Evo vibration, the Cobra Python pipes, the tall bars, the riser wiggle, the seat situation, and what I plan to change first. I also share how this bike fits into my garage alongside my other purple Harleys — and whether this Springer might get flipped next year if Harley releases a new Softail I really want.
If you’re thinking about buying an older Evo Softail, this video gives you a real‑world look at what to expect, what to inspect, and how these bikes feel compared to modern Harleys.
#RidingintheOzarks #1999Springer #fxsts #harleydavidson #evo

Want to Support the Channel?
🛒 Shop Amazon? Use this link - https://amzn.to/3sxN6hw
🛒 Shop J&P Cycles? Use this link - https://bit.ly/rito-jp
🛒 Shop Revzilla? Use this link - https://bit.ly/3JhMbb8
💵 For as little $1 a month you can Get Perks and become a Channel Member - https://bit.ly/2YkNa7P
💵 Want to Donate? Use the Tip Jar - https://linktr.ee/ridingintheozarks

💬 Cardo Bluetooth - https://tinyurl.com/RITO-Cardo Save 10-15% Code RITO
🏍️ The Best Phone Mount - https://tinyurl.com/RITI-RokMount Save 25% Code ROK25
🏍️ Favorite Motorcycle Dolly - https://tinyurl.com/RITO-LETSROLL
👕 Beyond Riders Armored Riding Flannel https://tinyurl.com/RITO-BR Save $10 Code RITO
🏍️ Looking for the Color Matched motorcycle parts? TheFactoryMatch.Com - https://tinyurl.com/RITO-TFM Save 5% Code RITO
🏍️Want a Discount on Custom Decal? https://tinyurl.com/RITO-STICKER Save 5% Code SAVE5%WITHMIKE
🏍️ Cruz Armor to Protect your Bike https://tinyurl.com/rito-cruz Save 20% with Code RITO
🏍️ Heomatio Battery - https://tinyurl.com/RITO-AGMBAT Save 10% with Code Mike10
🏍️ Need a Carplay USB-C Device? https://amzn.to/4uHDY6u Save 15% with Code OZARKS15
Looking for Social Media Links? https://linktr.ee/ridingintheozarks

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission.

Chapters:
00:00 – Heading out to see the bike
01:57 – First look & test ride
04:00 – Walkaround 1999 Evo Springer
06:00 – Ride Home
07:30 – Final thoughts after 70 miles
09:53 – What I’ll upgrade first
13:08 – Will I keep it or flip it next year?


https://themotorbikechannel.com/did-i-buy-a-rare-harley-davidson-evo-softail-test-ride-1999-springer/?fsp_sid=128679

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bought THE Turbo Diesel Powered John Deere Motorcycle

Sym TTLBT & CruiSym 400: Zwei neue Maxi-Scooter im Test!

Carpuride W602BS for BMW Motorcycles | The Perfect Size? New Features! (GPS Navigator)