I WISH Someone told me This Before Buying My First Harley

Source: I WISH Someone told me This Before Buying My First Harley by Hegshot Rides.
Please don't forget to give the Video a "Like" on Youtube and subscribe to the channel!
Enter to win the 2025 Indian Scout Bobber. Ends 8-15-2026 at Midnight.
https://www.fanathem.com/hegshot
What is the best Harley-Davidson for your first Harley in 2026—and which motorcycles should you avoid buying?
In this video, I break down the best 2026 Harley-Davidson motorcycles for two completely different riders: brand-new motorcyclists looking for their first bike, and experienced riders buying their first Harley-Davidson.
We compare the Harley-Davidson Nightster, Nightster Special, Street Bob, Super Glide, Heritage Classic, Low Rider S, Low Rider ST, Breakout, Fat Boy, Sportster S, Street Glide, Road Glide, Street Glide Limited, Road Glide Limited and Pan America lineup.
For new riders, we look at motorcycle weight, seat height, low-speed control, engine power, comfort, riding position, price and how manageable each Harley is while learning. For experienced riders, we focus more on performance, touring ability, passenger comfort, luggage, wind protection, customization and overall value.
https://themotorbikechannel.com/i-wish-someone-told-me-this-before-buying-my-first-harley/?fsp_sid=121344
Comments
Post a Comment