I Was Sent To Audit A Harley Davidson Owners Group

Source: I Was Sent To Audit A Harley Davidson Owners Group by Old Not Dead.
Please don't forget to give the Video a "Like" on Youtube and subscribe to the channel!
One of those three letter organizations sent me on a very important mission... to audit a local Harley Owners Group. The results? Well, let's just say not everyone passed.
In this video I check to see whether the Harley Owners Group a very popular motorcycle club and riding group is up to standard.
If you've ever wondered what really happens on a Harley Owners Group ride, or whether the Harley Davidson community deserves its reputation, this video might surprise you. Lets argue in the comments because some riders will agree, others definitely won't.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make your statement, show the world you are Old Not Dead and support the channel with some awesome clothing. https://www.oldnotdead.club/shop
Contact / Collaborations / Product Reviews
https://www.oldnotdead.club/contact
https://themotorbikechannel.com/i-was-sent-to-audit-a-harley-davidson-owners-group/?fsp_sid=122451
Comments
Post a Comment